Do you have a skin care regimen? If your answer is NO you are NOT alone! Most Moms are in survival mode and barely have time to shower, let alone tone their skin! However, regular skin care is so very important.
Here are 7 Reasons you need to be
giving your skin some TLC!
1. Our skin sheds itself daily – You may think your skin is healthy today, but did you know your skin cells shed just about every minute of every day? This means the healthy skin you have today will be shedding tomorrow, so if you don’t care for it now you could lose it to dull, less than perfect skin. Isn’t that a great reason to develop a daily skin care routine? A detoxifying charcoal mask is a great way to remove the dead skin and keep your skin glowing.
2. All skin types are different – Perhaps you have a friend who doesn’t have a skin care routine and her skin looks great. Well that is great for her, but did you know that all skin types are different? Because of this, your skin may require more care than the next persons. For this reason a daily skin care routine is important. We love that Lemongrass Spa offers a customizable skincare kit that is best suited for your skin type and needs.
3. Beautiful skin is a lifelong process – If you want gorgeous skin 30 years from now, the choices you make today will help that happen. Beautiful skin is a lifelong process, and developing a daily skin care routine today can help you keep beautiful skin for the future. At the same time, negative skin care routines now can harm your skin for the future.
4. Prevention is easier – Preventing potential skin problems now is easier than trying to fix skin issues in the future. Taking the time to involve yourself in a skin care routine daily takes less time than having to see dermatologists or address skin issues as a result of neglect down the line.
5. A skin care routine saves you money – When you take care of your skin health, you avoid issues down the line that can be costly. If you don’t want to deal with acne scars, deep wrinkles, skin discoloration, or other skin issues, a skin care routine now can prevent trips to a dermatologist or plastic surgeon in the future to address these issues.
6. When you look good you feel good – Having clean and clear skin can help boost your confidence and keep you looking your best! Your face is the first part of you others see when they meet you, so go forward with your best face forward. A daily skin care routine can help you do exactly this.
7. A skin care routine can help establish other healthy routines – Add a skin care routine to your other healthy living routines so you can develop better health habits all around. This can include oral care routines as well as hair and scalp routines. Do them all together so you can look and feel great!
You take care of EVERYONE else! It's time to take care of your self! Your skin will thank you. If you need assistance choosing a new Skin Care Regimen we have some fantastic, all natural, skin care options to choose from. We would love to assist you in finding the best fit for your skin!